Monday 3 September 2018

The MTG





The MTG trip


At the MTG:

I learned how to... use a green screen and not laugh when I act.

I enjoyed... using the green screen the best because we got to act.
on the iPad the green screen had a picture on it.

We did... a lot of fun things like acting, filming, green screening and
brain storming.

What I discovered... a cane that was passed down 2 times before it
was passed to the MTG.

At the MTG we got to dress up and act and green screen it was the most fun day of my life.

5 comments:

  1. Daisy,I like how you did the ...to get me excited. I don't quite get the Cain part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Daisy but maybe next time you should check your capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy I like how the words were nice and big but next time you might want to keep control of the words because they were a bit all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy I like how said a lot. But I agree with Harry b because I think you should check your capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Daisy but maybe add a bit more detail and Information but other whys I love it

    ReplyDelete